TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!

 


I don't need GG to tell me tonight is the most special, holy night of the whole year. All cats and other felines, all animals, and birds, and bees, and insects know this.

What I do need are some human words. Truly. You already know that my range of mews and miaows is impressive. But I can't get my tongue around vowels and consonants and GG is expecting me to talk to her at midnight.

Sorry lady. You'll simply have to use your interpretive skills as always. Luckily for me, she's usually on the mark.

In other news, I can report that mice are hard to come by in December... at least, in my 'hood. I believe there are giant ones on stage or on the computer screen during the holiday season. Or so GG tells me. Cold comfort, really, and I'll believe that when I see it.

Quick Q: Do they sell special cat-tickets to see The Nutcracker?

Any miaow, GG and me wish you a blessed and happy Christmas.


Comments